Jorge Grant | Page 8 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant

Went to Peterborough's ground three weeks ago, as younger son was playing in a charity football game. Pitch looked worse than ours before it was taken up, and the bounce was incredible. Not sure it would suit our Jorge.

Can't blame the guy he is looking after himself financially in the short term, but maybe not in the longer term...

Anyway cash in our account plus future add on's a possible.

Just makes me dislike them even more (which I thought was hard to do).

There are two streams of thought in my head:

1. W@nker.

2. If I could win a huge pay rise by moving to another company (whatever company) to do the same job, well...

Then again, 10,000 people don't turn up at my office to cheer my name every other week, and invest part of their life in my job performance. So I'm going with 1.

I thought they were going to announce this and good news would follow. WHERE'S THE GOOD NEWS :lol:.

Guess it might get buried in the England game

Working with Ferguson and Fry, christ he must be desperate to play to in the championship.
I think it shows what an average manager Ferguson mkII must be as he's never mentioned as a candidate for championship jobs when they come up where as Michael nearly always is.
First Imp to go there since Freck?

We've had a few decent ones the opposite way since.

Really can't understand some on here who really need to grow up.

Yes it's disappointing Jorge has gone, yes it's even more disappointing he's gone to Posh, but they'll have made the offer that best suits him and with a young family and at a stage in his career where he wants to play at a higher level, very best of luck to him.

His new contract here protected us against him walking away for nothing so we should all be grateful he treated the Imps with respect and the prospect of a share of sell-on fees should Jorge continue to develop at another club with a good track record in that respect.

Jorge has given us some memorable moments in his 2 seasons here, ironically some against his new club. From a talented but flaky player, unsure of his best position, he's developed into a quality midfielder under MA and that becomes the recruitment sell to Jorge's replacement - if he's not already here as there's other young midfielders with the potential such as Edun and Sanders.

Very best of luck Jorge, though all Imps will say we'd love to wave to you in passing as the clubs travel in opposite directions at the end of next season.

Really can't understand some on here who really need to grow up.

Yes it's disappointing Jorge has gone, yes it's even more disappointing he's gone to Posh, but they'll have made the offer that best suits him and with a young family and at a stage in his career where he wants to play at a higher level, very best of luck to him.

His new contract here protected us against him walking away for nothing so we should all be grateful he treated the Imps with respect and the prospect of a share of sell-on fees should Jorge continue to develop at another club with a good track record in that respect.

Jorge has given us some memorable moments in his 2 seasons here, ironically some against his new club. From a talented but flaky player, unsure of his best position, he's developed into a quality midfielder under MA and that becomes the recruitment sell to Jorge's replacement - if he's not already here as there's other young midfielders with the potential such as Edun and Sanders.

Very best of luck Jorge, though all Imps will say we'd love to wave to you in passing as the clubs travel in opposite directions at the end of next season.

Oh bore off ... he’s a snake, hope his career crashes & burns.