Jorge Grant | Page 7 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant

I wish him all the best but I can't help feeling he can do better than that strange club. He's going to look a bit of a chump if we pass them in twelve months' time.
grant has to back himself.
if he does himself justice, and becomes a championship level regular, he will stay in the championship whatever happens to peterborough or lincoln in 12 months.

Peterborough isn't that bad a club to go for. Yes, he could have probably got a bigger club, but they have several examples of players that have moved on to better things which I'm sure players find attractive. Peterborough are also good at getting fees for players so hopefully we have a decent sell on clause in place.

Imagine someone had told him he could double his wages if he was to move to a certain club in the Championship, but the only way this could happen was if Lincoln were in L1

...but before you do this sign a contract extension until 2023 so that any transfer fee can go on your wages....oh hang on that doesn't seem to work

Peterborough are only a more attractive proposition because they're in the Championship. Perhaps if Grant hadn't played like a tit at Wembley he wouldn't need to move.

That's irony for you.
The way he put that shot onto the bar when easier to score ( from 25 yards) to avoid a 2nd Imps goal, there's irony for you.

The way he put that shot onto the bar when easier to score ( from 25 yards) to avoid a 2nd Imps goal, there's irony for you.

And the way he faffed about at the back and gifted them their winner, that's irony for you.

I'm preparing myself to see yet another of our better players crossing over to fake Essex. Indulge me.