Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update | Vital Football

Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update

Just thinking of what our line-up will have to look like.

Palmer
Poole, Eyoma, Montsma, Edun
Jones, McGrandles, Johnson
Scully, Hopper, Morgan

subs - Long, Sanders, Bramhall, Roughan, Archibald, Cann

Last edited:
How did Howarth injury himself? Over stressed his crying muscle as the game ended or did he get a splinter in his bum?

Christ we are having some bad luck.

Time for the youngsters to become men, no excuses: we are where we are. Require cohesion and teamwork to stay in the top two; McGrandles will presumably step up and lead by example.

Similar average age to a WW2 Lancaster crew, need to be able to rely on each other and think positively. There's no turning back.

As a couple of high profile examples Liverpool & Leicester are also suffering injury problems, of course they have larger squads.
Not going into the fatigue thread again but it’s not normal to be playing Saturday- Tuesday pretty much every week, fatigued or not.

Just thinking of what our line-up will have to look like.

Palmer
Scully, Hopper, Morgan

subs - Long, Sanders, Bramhall, Howarth, Roughan, Archibald, Cann

Could possibly swap Poole and Eyoma over and put in Sanders for Jones. Either way that's still a pretty strong 11. Obviously not many attacking options on the bench but I would still back that team to beat Fleetwood.

Time for some Mike Bassett, four four f'kin two?
Jones and McGrandles midfield 2. Johnson, Roger's wide, front 2 of Hopper and Scully. Back 4 of whoever can walk!

Palmer
Scully, Hopper, Morgan

subs - Long, Sanders, Bramhall, Howarth, Roughan, Archibald, Cann

Could possibly swap Poole and Eyoma over and put in Sanders for Jones. Either way that's still a pretty strong 11. Obviously not many attacking options on the bench but I would still back that team to beat Fleetwood.

I'm not sure what you mean by swapping Poole and Eyouma. I have put TJ in at centre-half and Poole in at right-back.