Jordan Roberts Signs | Vital Football

Jordan Roberts Signs

Will be interesting to hear the thinking behind this one. His goalscoring record isn't anything to write home about but we must have seen some potential in him that we can unlock.

Prospects of getting decent signings are good for LCFC at the moment as a number of other clubs were also in for him and he has chosen us.(dan rowe may have had a word in his ear)
look forward to seeing him in red and white.
The fight for a first 11 shirt gets tougher for some and that is just what is wanted.

Prospects of getting decent signings are good for LCFC at the moment as a number of other clubs were also in for him and he has chosen us.

We must look a good option for a loanee moving from a higher league club to the end of the season at the moment as coming here gives you a genuine shot at winning a league. Plenty of players have good careers without ever getting a medal - you'd go for that (even allowing it might not happen) rather than some League 1 midtable team wouldn't you?

watch his showreel, has played mainly wide
... but could also do the central striker role if needed [and has done it at championship level this season]. perfect combination for us.

a bit like rowe - decent out wide, but has turned up and started playing as a ten.

this is the kind of flexibility we need, rather than say green, who could only play one position.​

Looking at one of the ITFC board forums, some fans posted that Roberts was very decent at showing effort but wasn't up to championship level, though thought he would be good for lge 2.

Will be interesting to hear the thinking behind this one. His goalscoring record isn't anything to write home about but we must have seen some potential in him that we can unlock.

I was going to post something to this effect but I was quizzical about the signing of Danny Rowe and look how that’s turned out! Clearly fits into the Cowley method - will found out how soon enough.

what kind of goalscoring record are you looking for? that is available in january and within our budget? genuinely interested.

I mean he's played 12 times in the Championship this season - unimpressive goalscoring record or not, getting games at that level and dropping two divisions is interesting.
yep.
doidge scored 1 in 17 at bolton.
eisa hasn't scored (or played) at bristol city.

Working your way up the leagues and ending up being targeted by a Championship club is normally a sign of quality. I know nothing more about him.