Jordan Burrow | Vital Football

Jordan Burrow

gw54

Vital Reserves Team
According to today's Telegraph,

'Already compared with Jamie Vardy, the forward,23, could leave Halifax in January, with a number of football league clubs interested'.

I assume any transfer fee will be heading in our direction as we still hold his registration?

gijsbert_bos

Vital Football Hero
Looking at the highlights Nathan Blissett doesn't look the most gifted footballer. Seemed to struggle to even strike the ball properly. Seemed like the epitome of what is wrong with 'modern' footballers, who favour athletic ability over skill.

G

gijsbert_bos - 7/12/2015 15:27

Looking at the highlights Nathan Blissett doesn't look the most gifted footballer. Seemed to struggle to even strike the ball properly. Seemed like the epitome of what is wrong with 'modern' footballers, who favour athletic ability over skill.
Just as long as we are not making snap judgements based on the highlights of one game then! :eek:

gijsbert_bos

Vital Football Hero
Steve O'Dare - 8/12/2015 14:14

Just as long as we are not making snap judgements based on the highlights of one game then! :eek:
He's crap mate.

sirmikealot

Vital Reserves Team
I'm not really going to comment on Blissett just yet, but he did only hit the target once when going the shooting drills in his warm up before the Welling game, was slightly worrying!

G

gijsbert_bos - 8/12/2015 16:56

Steve O'Dare - 8/12/2015 14:14

He's crap mate.
You may well be right but he is here for a month and should be given the opportunity to prove you right or wrong!

Skip155

Vital Champions League
You have to have on opinion for it to be proved right or wrong. He'll have to prove me wrong too. Hopefully he will.

plumbob

Vital Football Hero
Skip155 - 9/12/2015 08:24

You have to have on opinion for it to be proved right or wrong. He'll have to prove me wrong too. Hopefully he will.
Sometimes it takes an awful long time for the manager to finally see some points of view!
Jon Nolan and Alan Power are 2 of the current crop. I'm sure the list could go on for some way!