Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 587 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Yesterday I hardly left the sofa (not from choice) last night woke up to a noise, wondered what it was, then realised it was my head squelching, today felt ok and took parents to Stratford for lunch. Such a rollercoaster, but hoping the incident in the night, after such a bad day, was one of the cords releasing and maybe this fucking flair up will start to subside.

Very strange person served me at the restaurant today....!

Yesterday I hardly left the sofa (not from choice) last night woke up to a noise, wondered what it was, then realised it was my head squelching, today felt ok and took parents to Stratford for lunch. Such a rollercoaster, but hoping the incident in the night, after such a bad day, was one of the cords releasing and maybe this fucking flair up will start to subside.

Very strange person served me at the restaurant today....!
Some very shady characters in Stratford.

I am getting through the S's in my collection now, about 850 down, 200 odd to go. Each and every one has also been cleaned!

Gooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

This will be Monday then.

I lost the internet about 7pm yesterday, problem in the area I think, you forget how reliant you are on chatting rubbish on the internet until it goes off!