Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 530 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

It's alright everyone , don't panic I'm still alive despite going through the electric cable on the hedge trimmer earlier while cutting the bushes at the front of my house.
What a James :slap:.

At least I have confirmed the trip switch is in working order. :wahey:

The greatest of us have done that MD don’t worry. The first time I used it, a massive bang - electric tripped. I only buy battery powered stuff these days or I’ll kill myself

The greatest of us have done that MD don’t worry. The first time I used it, a massive bang - electric tripped. I only buy battery powered stuff these days or I’ll kill myself

Lol.
Yes it was only a matter of time. Must be five years I have had it so surprised it has taken this long. Normally hook the cable over my shoulder to keep it out the way. Good shout with the battery powered, think I will go down that route next. Don’t need anything massively heavy duty so power wise will suffice.

I've got the Worx system for DIY and Gardening. 4 batteries, a mower, hedge trimmer, drill, impact driver, multi-saw, multi-tool and several others all using the same power.

The mower is so light and easy to use, it cut 20 minutes off mowing the lawn.

And I am in love with the impact driver.

I've only actually ever cut through a wire once I think, missus used to be a nightmare (so much so I stopped her helping). Been through her trainers, Sky cables, phone cable, chopped the strimmer cable, so we nicked my old man's and 30 seconds later she'd been through that cable as well. Using the drill one time she didn't think to move the jigsaw, so she drilled into that.

She's not right, I'm telling you.

Well, we haven't killed each other yet, so I guess that is something lol

She was helping me with some paperwork once and managed to staple her own thumb. How did you do that I asked. I didn't think it would let me do it was the answer.

I was laughing so hard, she had to go over to my old folks to get them to help remove it as I was doubled up.

My supermarket online delivery has arrived. Its been a long time since I had a home delivery from any supermarket