Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 524 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

The fan who fell over the balcony at Wembley was a Villa fan trying to drape a flag. Has serious injuries poor bloke

I'm with you on this! In Greek the word for snakes is To Diffy pronounced fithy which sounds like filthy. That's about right
I was stationed in the Far East when I was in the Army, saw some really nasty looking ones. Always gave them a wide berth.

Danny dyer. Loved him in his early films. Then became obvious he was a villa hater.
Plus he drove me mad in the dangerous men series. Made himself look like a right plonker sucking up to old timers. Pretending he was in danger. Silly man.
Compare that to Ross Kemp who does actually put himself in near death experiences.

Anything to disagree.
Snakes in.:wave:

200w.gif

Danny dyer. Loved him in his early films. Then became obvious he was a villa hater.
Plus he drove me mad in the dangerous men series. Made himself look like a right plonker sucking up to old timers. Pretending he was in danger. Silly man.
Compare that to Ross Kemp who does actually put himself in near death experiences.

Always came across as a wannabe football hooligan. Wouldn't have lasted 2 mins in the bad old days at a football fight.

Always came across as a wannabe football hooligan. Wouldn't have lasted 2 mins in the bad old days at a football fight.
True.
That being said the 'fighters' in the good old days wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in the ring against someone who was trained to fight properly. Sober.

I was stationed in the Far East when I was in the Army, saw some really nasty looking ones. Always gave them a wide berth.

My late Father was in the RAF and also did alot of the Middle East too.

When we were in Cyprus one slithered past my pushchair mom told me. She was terrified.

I don't blame you. I can't even bear looking at them