Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 515 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Had a very nice day out in Pershore on Thursday. Went to the Anchor pub. My mate lives on a new estate as well , but I didn't see any man caves.

The Anchor is lovely but it's actually Wyre Piddle rather than Pershore. I live about 10 mins walk away

And me.

Always found it easier when working full time on this business, to be on the main computer in the office (second bedroom) and then the chromebook for surfing and also, the lighter work, like checking forums.

And for my book, liked sitting at a proper desk.

Now I'm all but done though, I am 95% chromebook. Will keep the desktop because I am old school, I still buy cds, so have to transfer them then into itunes to get onto phone and ipod.
I have a desktop, a laptop and a tablet. I use the laptop the most such as now. I do like my old desktop which is an all in one which really is pretty much like a large laptop. What I dont like about the laptop is the button for moving the cursor so I bought a mouse which is fine. The tablet I use very little but do take it with me when I go on holiday. I dont have nor want a smart phone.

Get a laptop, grandad.

Can't stand the keyboard's on laptops, doesn't suit my typing style and given my experience of laptops, they'd never cope with everything I have open at the same time when I'm actually working lol

Comparable cost basis, I get more from a desktop for less wonga compared to what I'd have to spend to get a laptop that would cope.

Can't stand the keyboard's on laptops, doesn't suit my typing style and given my experience of laptops, they'd never cope with everything I have open at the same time when I'm actually working lol

Comparable cost basis, I get more from a desktop for less wonga compared to what I'd have to spend to get a laptop that would cope.

You'll be surprised when it comes to replacing your "basebox". Laptops are cheaper than desktops these days. Nobody wants desktops any more.