Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 409 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I have a laptop, a Samsung notepad and my Samsung 10 mobile. I use the mobile more and more.

My laptop is for Zoom and office work mainly. I cam fo the majority and alot quicker on my phone.

I can't remember the last time I used the notepad. I used to have a kindle. It broke so the notepad is Mr KKs who doesn't have the need of it unfortunately so I have that as backup

I even read kindle on my phone.

I went to a petrol station today for the first time in 2021. I still had half a tank but I needed to top up my toll card. I filled it up anyway.

When I got home I read that diesel demand is above pre-pandemic levels.

Coincidence? I think not.

My app is telling me I have 308 miles worth of petrol left. Clever stuff really innit!

Why didn't you get the electric Mini? I assume most of your driving is a fairly local area.

I've been reading a lot about how electric cars are the future and everything electric vehicle is burning hot in the stock market but I don't know anyone who has one.

One of the reasons I was reluctant to get that XC90 was because the one with the lovely interior only comes as a PHEV and I'd have no where to plug it in.

Why didn't you get the electric Mini? I assume most of your driving is a fairly local area.

I've been reading a lot about how electric cars are the future and everything electric vehicle is burning hot in the stock market but I don't know anyone who has one.

One of the reasons I was reluctant to get that XC90 was because the one with the lovely interior only comes as a PHEV and I'd have no where to plug it in.

Will reply in the car thread:

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/the-car-thread.108049/page-15