Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 400 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all.

I also have a 4 slice toaster. If you only want 1 or 2 slices then the bread has to be placed in either of the 2 right side slots otherwise the toaster will not work.
Interesting .

Yes this is the problem with these you can't evenly share te wear on the toaster, would it, therefore, be better to have two, two-slice toasters and alternate the wear? then on the occasions when you need 4 slices at the same time boom you use both toaster

Morning Vital Dudes and Dudettes :wave:

Long call, 79 mins to be exact, hate phone calls, totally knocked me out that has!!!

We have an oven. We also have a toaster-oven/grill. We don't have a toaster though. I have to toast my bread in the toaster-oven. If it was up to me, we'd just have an oven and a toaster like normal people but I stay out of kitchen issues.

Last edited:
Yes this is the problem with these you can't evenly share te wear on the toaster, would it, therefore, be better to have two, two-slice toasters and alternate the wear? then on the occasions when you need 4 slices at the same time boom you use both toaster

Good point.
Now I think about it, I have never put 4 slices in at once. I'm not sure why she bought it now and we've had it months.

This revelation has knocked me slightly today.