Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 359 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Quite a nice day today. Just done Sainsbury which was extremely exciting and all the bins have been put away. I'm sorry to report one of the recycling bins was only half emptied, I'm glad to say not mine though, so not my worry!

Good that you are in aviation in some fashion ,bad that you are deep, and good that you have been to Moldova. How was it? Was it for work ?

Good that you are in aviation in some fashion ,bad that you are deep, and good that you have been to Moldova. How was it? Was it for work ?

Aye not great really, had a few attempts at myself recently. Hospital is a boring feckin place as I'm sure Fear would say!

I was indeed in Moldova, one of my customers is their national airline.

Intriguing country! Only there for a couple of nights so didn't really get to see it properly.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 185943.jpg

Sadly not, I had to get them to pay for the flights and hotel!

One thing I have learnt in the job, Romanian/Moldovan red wine is incredible!

Yes, I have heard that before on a documentary. The Ruskies probably obviously buy most Moldovan red wine, and when they step out of line, the Russians screw the industry over.

Yes, I have heard that before on a documentary. The Ruskies probably obviously buy most Moldovan red wine, and when they step out of line, the Russians screw the industry over.

A documentary? You've changed! I was just on about the fact it was about 6 euro a bottle in the duty free shop!

Morning @sirdennis, morning all.

Refuse collection today. Exciting times. They missed a couple of recycling bins last week and there was uproar. So they had to come back on Saturday to finish the job.

Fortunately, I was not one of those affected.

#winningatlife