Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 296 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Freedom for The Fear one... End of quarantine and a negative covid result toboot.

And to celebrate, I'm going to Sainsburys today. Go me!

Been a bit bizarre in truth, getting over an op, totally in isolation (short of a daily stroll which I had to do for medical reasons, and standing on the end of my parents drive!)

My new Villa jersey arrived today. It's the 3rd jersey. I think it looks rather fetching. The kappa cutting seems a bit longer and slightly tighter across the chest than other jerseys I have. If it shrinks a little in the wash, we might be in trouble.

The most important thing to happen to day was my new bed spread was delivered. I can now get rid of the one that has two sleeves and a row of buttons down one side.

Morning fine folks of VV land. Yes its an early one from me! Maybe its a late one and I haven't slept yet. You decide 😴😴😴

More like a night that i have been awake every flipping hour! Hey yo

To confirm our bin situ from yesterday - the bin was emptied, returned correctly, then removed again as the bin cleaners (professional auxiliary domestics to be politically correct)

The cleaners did not put it back in the correct place. They were about 2 foot away from where it should have been

Wondering if I should withhold and make a part payment 🤔

I've just spent 4 hours at a Ford service centre getting some recalled bits fixed on my Ranger. I guess that's probably the highlight of the week.

Recyling bins emptied at a very agreeable time. I will have to register an official complaint within this very official bin situation thread, that the bins have been left out of eyeshot, down the road, so I shall have to walk over 10 metres today to retrieve them!