Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 160 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Yes, was fun, even dad was amazed (he's not really into cars, got a nice fiesta and is totally happy) at the speed when we got on a duel carraigeway and I showed him the acceleration. It would push you back into your seat. Never driven anything like it, blows my mind what the top sports cars must be like.

But yes, tax shot up, insurance was high, I've semi retired and gone more sensible. Nice 3 series, still an m spec, but far more civilised. I doubt I'll ever drive anything as much fun as the 335 though, unless the lotto comes up !

Deano sort it out

Good morning to all, well its back to work after a lovely week off, took the grandkids to Weston-S-M for a couple of days and had a blast. Now back to the grind, however its going to be a beautiful day and I'm alive to see it.

Stay safe all covid19 is still here, in our little town social distancing had it would appear gone for a tit.

Morning all.

2nd week of leave commences. Away last week, so just pottering around this week.
Will be a great opportunity to carry on my search for a new car so will be good to keep you all updated and the proper men on here can discuss cars further like proper men should .

Morning all...

How you feeling now Trekker?
Morning all...

How you feeling now Trekker?

improving daily thanks for asking. I have considerable chest pain but it’s the trauma healing not heart failure, finding the restrictions difficult but nothing I can do. Lifting something as simple as a 4 pint of milk with my left hand is very painful. (Yes, I’ve stopped doing it now)

improving daily thanks for asking. I have considerable chest pain but it’s the trauma healing not heart failure, finding the restrictions difficult but nothing I can do. Lifting something as simple as a 4 pint of milk with my left hand is very painful. (Yes, I’ve stopped doing it now)

Good to hear you're on the road to recovery Trekker, keep up the good work, don't get overdoing things.

:thumbup:

This morning at 4am I could hear odd noises from the garden. Clunking and what sounded like someone in the bushes. I went down and had a look , turned out to be 2 fox cubs getting to the little pond I have and drinking from the waterfall bit. Very sweet indeed.

This morning at 4am I could hear odd noises from the garden. Clunking and what sounded like someone in the bushes. I went down and had a look , turned out to be 2 fox cubs getting to the little pond I have and drinking from the waterfall bit. Very sweet indeed.

Can't say I've ever tried Fox cub, anything like chicken?

I have just had an aldi tin of soup, it was the first aldi tin of soup I've ever had and I must say, the afore mentioned tin of soup was nice.

Morning all.

2nd week of leave commences. Away last week, so just pottering around this week.
Will be a great opportunity to carry on my search for a new car so will be good to keep you all updated and the proper men on here can discuss cars further like proper men should .
Must be the week for cars. I have just had a call from Lookers Mercedes in Stoke inviting me to an exclusive discount sale event with preferencial finance rates and generous trade ins.
Must be bloody desperate if they are trying to get me to do a six hundred mile round trip.