Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 156 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Not quite my lunch time yet, but once it is, I will also be all fed up until I get hungry again.

Trekker, you've had a life saving operation, a big operation, and even if your mind understands that, your body takes time to catch up. it isn't easy to be patient, but you have no choice whatsoever but to BE patient. It also isn't easy to count your blessings that these operations can now be done and, as said, you've had your life saved, BUT you need to try to do just that.

You'll have up days and down days. As time progresses, there will be more up days.

And stop telling yourself you are fed up and start telling yourself you are alive where in years gone by, you might not have been.

Just the way it is. Look at your dog, look in your garden, enjoy a breath of air, watch a tv programme, focus on the simple things, it is the only way through recovery. :thumbup:

Trekker, you've had a life saving operation, a big operation, and even if your mind understands that, your body takes time to catch up. it isn't easy to be patient, but you have no choice whatsoever but to BE patient. It also isn't easy to count your blessings that these operations can now be done and, as said, you've had your life saved, BUT you need to try to do just that.

You'll have up days and down days. As time progresses, there will be more up days.

And stop telling yourself you are fed up and start telling yourself you are alive where in years gone by, you might not have been.

Just the way it is. Look at your dog, look in your garden, enjoy a breath of air, watch a tv programme, focus on the simple things, it is the only way through recovery. :thumbup:

Just spoke to him. @Melon Donkey said he will help.

Howdy Folks! Hope everyone is COVID Free :) Not sure what's up with you Trekker but hope things start looking up!

Sugarcane in South Louisana is about 8 ft tall right now and it's Hot and Humid as hell! Not that anyone really cares but just thought I would point that out.

Trekker has an ingrowing toe nail I think. Or had major heart surgery. Err.. no, can't remember, one or the other mate.

Glad to see you are still alive and well !!!!!!!!!

Trekker has an ingrowing toe nail I think. Or had major heart surgery. Err.. no, can't remember, one or the other mate.

Glad to see you are still alive and well !!!!!!!!!

I just hope it's not an ingrown toenail in his heart! That would suck.

Just taking it day by day here and trying to Fear Not :p or is that Pher Knot? Never know with these Cajuns.