Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 141 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all.

Off to the High School this morning for a transition meeting for Junior 2, as they haven't been able to do the usual transition days which normally take place for the kids moving up.

Can't say I am particularly enthusiastic, but it needs to be done I suppose.

And a good evening to one and all.

I have just helped my old man move a cupboard upstairs. The last time I moved said cupboard I popped my back out.

I have not injured myself this time.

I couldn't put my wife's car in the garage when I got home from work earlier because there was a crane fly on the wall next to the garage door.

I could have put the windows up to drive it in but there was no way I was going to walk past it on my way out. No way!

I have new windows fitted on Thursday. I have gone for grey ones for a change. I am looking forward to them being fitted, because some of my windows (doubled glazed but rubbish) leak a little when the window cleaner cleans them!

Scaffolding to go up tomorrow, they tried to charge an extra £200 as I had to have a window added, I said no thank you to the extra charge, they agreed and now won't charge said £200 !

I need to frequent this thread more often.

I'm off to Asda to get a couple of boxes of Diet Coke and onions. That makes me feel like a grand adventurer next to you interesting lot.

:bull:
I went into Morrisons for the first time since lockdown last week, lasted five minutes and out.