Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Lost me there Kef? Easily done I know.

Whilst I'm here, good morning the good folk of Vital Villa. I was a very good boy last night, in bed by 11.30pm.

Tooth is killing me and despite pills, I didn't sleep a wink.

I'm even debating whether to change the habit of the last 25 years and visit a dentist. I probably won't though.

200.webp

Mike do you realise how damn dangerous it is not getting your teeth sorted? You could end up with blood poisoning, pyareiah of the gums and.more

Article is to make you aware as you are risking more than just pain. You need anti biotics and your teeth sorted. You can end up in hospital and worse dead

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/19/why-neglecting-teeth-seriously-bad-health

It happens a couple of times a year, has done for a while now. Been antibio route/painkiller etc but usually clears within 2/3 days without much fuss, so I tend not to do anything until it goes over that limit.

I'm the same with the Dr's, always have been.

As I sit and type this morning, painkiller free and just a bit of tenderness, so fingers crossed. Began getting myself more sorted last year (finally) but 2nd MOT check up was postponed for obvious reasons...and obviously even that's on the shelf now with everything else going on at the minute.

You win!

Microwaves operate on a very similar frequency to most wifi, microwave transmitters broadcast particularly in military, and they clash. Shouldn’t be an issue but lots of microwaves leak so they negate the wifi.

I'd guessed it would be something about a signal blockage of some kind when on, but I honestly did not know that. Cheers dude, interesting.

Missus is moving the microwave later today then! lol

You win!

Microwaves operate on a very similar frequency to most wifi, microwave transmitters broadcast particularly in military, and they clash. Shouldn’t be an issue but lots of microwaves leak so they negate the wifi.
Thank you Trekker for what on the face of it appears the only sensible answer to my question. There is always the possibility its bullshit of course, but it sounds good, and definately a lot better than the rest of the very much anticipated nonesense from others.

I had to get a new battery design through EMC legislation in Europe, that’s the only reason o know about it. Same with pacemakers.

Jesus, surely pacemakers should be isolated with their own for safety - unless I misunderstood your comment.