Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Oh no, I didn't say good morning.

End of times?

Or just me being forgetful.

You decide!

I found some weights in the garage. Yay.
Dove is still alive. Yay.
Mrs had to rescue me after her bath because I was doing too heavier weights on the floor doing bench presses and I got stuck.

Piers Morgan is bloody hilarious.

Aside from being one of best interviewers, he has me in stitches, especially when he interviews politicians.

I wonder if he could interview jesus soso.

Finally got some toilet rolls. Wahoo. I feel like I have won the lottery.
One of the dogs has a very pooey bum so its bath time for him. Thankfully it's the miniature labradoodle and not the monster.

Had a very serious video conference today. We are an American firm, major concern for them is shareholder dividend. We will go onto short time and short pay in the next couple of month or so, has to happen really. And if it continues then they will reduce headcount. I’m most at risk due to age and only rejoining 6 months ago. Hopefully we will have a few moths before that happens. In short term we will have to use up holidays and the government 80% scheme.

Morning all.

The start of a new way of living for a while.

Feels really strange.

It is half normal for me, so not as much of an adjustment. Well, actually, no real adjustment. Spent months doing this sort of thing over the years.

Trying to set a little bit of a structure to your day might help, after perhaps you have decompressed a little first.

It is half normal for me, so not as much of an adjustment. Well, actually, no real adjustment. Spent months doing this sort of thing over the years.

Trying to set a little bit of a structure to your day might help, after perhaps you have decompressed a little first.

Yes. I start working from home tomorrow , but am going to have to be disciplined for sure. At least I will be able to go for a run before I start work though !!!