Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

10k run and a kettlebell session done. Nicely knackered now and I am going to do nothing for the rest of the day.

Lemon water, no, scrub that, that was yesterday. Lime water for me, and sitting on the sofa coughing watching the tv!!

Something I never do that, video or computer games, or games on the phone.

Last time I played anything, it was probably 25 years ago, Colin McCrae rally game on the computer!

Something I never do that, video or computer games, or games on the phone.

Last time I played anything, it was probably 25 years ago, Colin McCrae rally game on the computer!

With the lockdown, there isn't a whole lot to do. That said, our experiment with roof badminton worked very well this evening so we'll be mostly doing that tomorrow I'd imagine.

Yeah, if I get bored it is just me, I feel for all of you with kids, that really is a job and a half to control !

Yeah, if I get bored it is just me, I feel for all of you with kids, that really is a job and a half to control !
Yep it’s a thankless task. People saying limit screen time etc, yeah ok what do you want us to do make clothes out of curtains and put a sodding puppet show on! These are kids who are handed tablets as soon as they walk into school at 4 years of age they are the first generation to be born totally into the online age they have no interest in playing sodding sardines and hide the sodding thimble. My 11 is though trying to learn Korean because of some bloody Korean boy band, who’s songs are played constantly.

Yep it’s a thankless task. People saying limit screen time etc, yeah ok what do you want us to do make clothes out of curtains and put a sodding puppet show on! These are kids who are handed tablets as soon as they walk into school at 4 years of age they are the first generation to be born totally into the online age they have no interest in playing sodding sardines and hide the sodding thimble. My 11 is though trying to learn Korean because of some bloody Korean boy band, who’s songs are played constantly.

Buy them another pug, they'll be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been out to our local tesco minimart.

And guess what I bought (drum roll please.........)

Toilet Paper!!!!!!!

There was only two packs left, but hey ho..... only one when I left.