Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I feel like I should post something but I don't know what to say. Sad moment. I feel I should post a joke, in honour of Jonah.

I guess one day we'll all have our own threads on Vital Villa. BodyButter's Weird Thread About Stuff That Nobody Else is Interested in should be a good one.

A really interesting thing just happened at JPA Towers - I had to change the batteries in my TV remote. The Sky remote seems fine though.

Just image if it had happened to both. Jeez, the mind boggles.

I have a little bag where I save up my used batteries to recycle. True story.

Just image if it had happened to both. Jeez, the mind boggles.

I have a little bag where I save up my used batteries to recycle. True story.
We keep ours in one of those plastic trays you can get mushrooms in, then when that gets full, we put them in a bag and leave them out with the recycling.

interestingly our lot don't take batteries, I take them to Sainsburys who have a recycling point.

I’ve just spoken to my old mate, he’s a good bloke for an ex Welsh Guardsman. He’s a bit pissed off as he’s a huge Liverpool fan and today realistically should have been title party time. We also spoke about something very very naughty we once did in Belfast back in the day.

I could leave my used batteries for collection but I choose to take them to the supermarket because I recycle the water filter cartridges at the same time there.

Shopping got delivered today and the only products not to arrive were every single bag of crisps - both multi and sharing - and dry roasted peanuts. Also, my dog has wind.

The missus has just screamed at me like a 13 yr old for correcting her on the bollocks she's read about Coronavirus infection/immunity on Facebook.

We're now not speaking.

200.webp