Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 97 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

We went out for a walk earlier, and as it stays light for longer, people seem to leave their curtains or blinds open for longer so you can often see what they are watching on TV as you walk down our street.

Interesting, for sure. But more interesting is the number of people (in my road at least) who watch TV with the subtitles on. WTF?!! Do a lot of people do that? I am genuinely shocked.

And a bit baffled if I am honest.

I am in fact a bit mutton Jeff but I don't use subtitles as I'm far too slow at reading and they would involve reading a watching at the same time. Which is multi-tasking? Men can not multi task, so I am narrowing it down a bit, they must be women using these subtitles. I hope that helps

Morning all , I've just had to ask my good friend Alexa what day it was, "she" has confirmed it is Thursday and even told me it was the 28th May

We went out for a walk earlier, and as it stays light for longer, people seem to leave their curtains or blinds open for longer so you can often see what they are watching on TV as you walk down our street.

Interesting, for sure. But more interesting is the number of people (in my road at least) who watch TV with the subtitles on. WTF?!! Do a lot of people do that? I am genuinely shocked.

Are the subtitles in English or what?

I am in fact a bit mutton Jeff but I don't use subtitles as I'm far too slow at reading and they would involve reading a watching at the same time. Which is multi-tasking? Men can not multi task, so I am narrowing it down a bit, they must be women using these subtitles. I hope that helps
I dont think its anything to do with being mutton, but more to do with constant mummbling and loud background music.

Honestly officer I was wondering why people were using subtitles on their tv. I didn't see the naked woman in her lounge. :whist:

Morning all. Been a bit tardy this week as had a few days off work and decided to keep off the laptop as much as possible.

Been a decent week thus far... Golf on Sunday was great, best round I've had in years, shot a 92.

Been for a nice walk with my mom, seen my Dad for the first time in 10 weeks+, couple of BBQ's, some nice walks... and treated ourselves to a new parasol for the garden that has built in lights and a built in speaker. It's amazing (although rather big).

Back to work today... hoping for a quiet 2 days before the weekend and more golf :)

I do not like washing by hand. I dont mind washing by hand in Kefelonia however not at home.

I have a backlog of towels and bedding to wash. Roll on Saturday and my new washer arrives

I can confirm I've not played golf last weekend and will not be playing it this coming week. In fact, I can confirm, I have never played golf.

I can confirm I've not played golf last weekend and will not be playing it this coming week. In fact, I can confirm, I have never played golf.
"A good walk spoiled."

I used to play golf but have not played golf for around 5 years. I still possess a set of golf clubs and a pair of golf shoes.

Been for a walk with Mrs P along the river in Worcester today.

Just got back in time for lunch. That's one way of working up an appetite.

No, not in this thread thanks. There is an Brexit thread

Had enough of small minded bollox on both sides of the argument when it comes to that mess. We have a more important mess right now to worry about.

:thumbup:

Folks, you need to at least make half an effort to post in the right threads please.