Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning Peops :wave:

All virus free I hope?!

No virus in my house. I had to pop over to the office to get some stuff for working from home. When I came home, the wonderful Mrs Butter insisted that I put all my clothes in the washing machine and take a shower because outside is made entirely of coronavirus these days.

I almost bought some mangoes from the supermarket below my office but there was a massive socially distant queue to get in so I didn't bother.

Are you virus free yourself?

I am now, bounced back nicely and feel quite pleased that it looks like I've had it. Got it out of the way and any doubts about my underlying issues (wasnt' overly worried, it isn't really respiratory) are vanquished!

I’ve been officially told that my quad bypass now will only happen if I’m taken in on blue light emergency till further notice. So I’m trying hard not to have a heart attack. Not as easy as you think with the outside pressures. I missed a date due to them saying I had to have a brain scan.

I’ve been officially told that my quad bypass now will only happen if I’m taken in on blue light emergency till further notice. So I’m trying hard not to have a heart attack. Not as easy as you think with the outside pressures. I missed a date due to them saying I had to have a brain scan.

It's a very tough situation for people like yourself waiting on surgery. On the plus side, the air is much cleaner these days.

I've just taken my normal walk to the shop.

I was about the put the card on the machine and 'chip and pin it' and then I realised I'd forgotten to take the card with me.

I've taken two walks today - am I in trouble with Police?