Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 88 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

It’s bin day here. Only the black bin for me, I don’t have anything for the green bin. I think it’s been emptied but I’m a bit behind today. Feel a bit rough actually. I look very rough with this beard.

Our recycling bin is predominantly black (or maybe very dark grey) with a blue lid.

Today is recycling day and I can hear the wagon coming up the road as I type. Exciting times.

I think I will post a picture of our bins and the colour coding involved. It will help in future discussions.

I think it sums up perfectly what a shit show this country is that we can't even have standardised bin colours.

P.S. Black for general waste, Green for recycling and brown for garden waste is the correct way.

I think it sums up perfectly what a shit show this country is that we can't even have standardised bin colours.

P.S. Black for general waste, Green for recycling and brown for garden waste is the correct way.

The council up here are as thick as pig shit. They knock everything back for planning permission unless it helps the local druggies. They have built on most of the car parks in town to provide them with facilities yet knock back any planning permission for things like restaurants, supermarkets or anything to do with leisure.

Rubbish post, I'd bin it if I was you, total trash talk!!!!!!!!

The recycling green bin was finally collected this week. Though it nearly wasn't.

They doorstep collect from us and every so often they forget. Fortunately I looked outside as they were about to leave it and got them.

It was overflowing so it was much relief I got them. Will be having to look out for them again for the next few times else it's a phone call and complaint to council to sort them.

They are supposed to check their lists on each street but don't bother alot of the time

The council up here are as thick as pig shit. They knock everything back for planning permission unless it helps the local druggies. They have built on most of the car parks in town to provide them with facilities yet knock back any planning permission for things like restaurants, supermarkets or anything to do with leisure.

Our bins are black/grey for general. Green bin is for garden waste. Green and black small bins for recycling. Green is plastic, glass and tin. Black is cardboard and paper

Our bins are black/grey for general. Green bin is for garden waste. Green and black small bins for recycling. Green is plastic, glass and tin. Black is cardboard and paper
No. No. No. FAR too complicated.

Black bin = general waste
Blue bin (actually dark grey with a blue lid, as referenced earlier) = recycling (although batteries must go in a separate container)
Green bid = garden and kitchen (ie food) waste.

Simples.

No. No. No. FAR too complicated.

Black bin = general waste
Blue bin (actually dark grey with a blue lid, as referenced earlier) = recycling (although batteries must go in a separate container)
Green bid = garden and kitchen (ie food) waste.

Simples.

Like Deano said it's a sh*t show as none of us have the same bins in the same places it seems.

Why would we expect anything any different though 🙄

I've "bin" thinking maybe we would start a petition to change it with one of those change.org sites.

I'm sure the government will take as much notice of it, as everything else 😏 who is the minister for bins? Anyone know?