Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I am getting a delivery tomorrow from MuscleFoods. It will be for my 12th and final week on the DTU meal plan. Worked so well so far, as of last Friday I'd lost 1 stone and 3 lbs. And not been bored or hungry whilst on it.

Next up, use all the food that was already in my freezer replicating the DTU system.

Now I need to decide if I can return to the gym today, lightly, following my virus, or leave it another day. I am very, very tempted!

I am getting a delivery tomorrow from MuscleFoods. It will be for my 12th and final week on the DTU meal plan. Worked so well so far, as of last Friday I'd lost 1 stone and 3 lbs. And not been bored or hungry whilst on it.

Next up, use all the food that was already in my freezer replicating the DTU system.

Now I need to decide if I can return to the gym today, lightly, following my virus, or leave it another day. I am very, very tempted!

Have musclefood upped their quality these days?

Used them since 2013, I'm pretty fussy, pretty much always found them great. They did got a through a stage where steaks were a bit on and off, but that soon passed.

Used them since 2013, I'm pretty fussy, pretty much always found them great. They did got a through a stage where steaks were a bit on and off, but that soon passed.

I stopped ordering from them when I had 3 bad lots in a row.

It happens a couple of times a year, has done for a while now. Been antibio route/painkiller etc but usually clears within 2/3 days without much fuss, so I tend not to do anything until it goes over that limit.

I'm the same with the Dr's, always have been.

As I sit and type this morning, painkiller free and just a bit of tenderness, so fingers crossed. Began getting myself more sorted last year (finally) but 2nd MOT check up was postponed for obvious reasons...and obviously even that's on the shelf now with everything else going on at the minute.

When this is over I shall be frequently be giving you my KK stare and asking if you have made an appointment for the dentist? I shall want proof in photos too, Mike :rolleyes: