Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 708 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Phoned the Doctors this morning , they are getting away with sloppy attitude.
You phone up get the anaswerphone , they phone you back and you can't have an appointment and you can't book one either .

Her response was you'll have to phone back at 8.30 tomorrow or go to the walk-in centre.
Thanks for nothing!! I want a prescription for some antibiotics for a sinus infection, I'm going to be turned away from a walking centre as they'll say I might have covid and the state of Summerhill walk-in centre I'd more than likely catch covid full of the great unwashed

Pathetic isn't it? Said time and time again, I don't mind having a phone appointment, or video if they want, but I do mind very much not being able to book one. And yet they are talking about striking, because they are at the end of their tethers and the Gov are trying to force them to see patients.

err.....

Pathetic isn't it? Said time and time again, I don't mind having a phone appointment, or video if they want, but I do mind very much not being able to book one. And yet they are talking about striking, because they are at the end of their tethers and the Gov are trying to force them to see patients.

err.....
Yep I didn't want to go just speak to a doctor and get a script, I know what is wrong and what I need as I've had it before .
like you say I can't even book one for tomorrow or anytime in the future. I have to hang on the phone at 8.30 and hope I'm a luck one ffs

New furniture delivered. The two delivery guys were delighted when I offered them a drink. One had a pepsi max, another a can of monster.

Looks like this isn't usual, for people to be offered a drink?! Fucking legend I was told.

Doesn't cost much to be nice to people, really, does it?!

Last night I was on a plane home, and the lady on check in messed up our seats. It turns out that two other kids from the same family had exactly the name as our two kids (first name and surname). The odds of that must be 1 in millions