Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 704 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

The dogs were a yes then?

Very much so. Bribed them with hotdogs, got licked to death, started using us all as leaning posts when they were getting fussed - followed commands 'almost' perfectly from the get go.

The lass supervising seemed that happy she went straight to the paperwork and dismissed a need for a second visit. They'll do their final bits and final vet pass over and we pick them up Thursday (unfortunately busy Tue/Wed or we'd have them quicker).

Kids are chuffed to bits lol

Very much so. Bribed them with hotdogs, got licked to death, started using us all as leaning posts when they were getting fussed - followed commands 'almost' perfectly from the get go.

The lass supervising seemed that happy she went straight to the paperwork and dismissed a need for a second visit. They'll do their final bits and final vet pass over and we pick them up Thursday (unfortunately busy Tue/Wed or we'd have them quicker).

Kids are chuffed to bits lol

:wahey::wahey::wahey:

Brilliant news. Look forward to the pictures.

We've just had the police here, looking for an Asian man who was wearing a bright orange jacket, 60/70 years old and had a top knot .
I think if I'd seen him might have remembered:ROFLMAO:

Morning folks , We have snow here on Mount Smethwick, that's the problem with living so far above sea level, last to drown first to see snow.
All I can say you won't be laughing when the tide comes in and we are a tropical paradise