Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 634 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Oh, and yesterday I inadvertently took 3 cartons of long life milk for my dear old father, without paying. I shall be telling Aldi next monday and making the payment!

I quite like being more chilled, less angry at the world - but I miss the anger!

I quite like the building of wisdom and knowledge over the years - but I do keep forgetting it all!

I didn't mind losing the hair on my head - (that wasn't age really!) but do object to it coming out of my ears!

I quite like the laughter lines, but don't recognise the face looking at me in the mirror!

I quite like being more chilled, less angry at the world - but I miss the anger!

I quite like the building of wisdom and knowledge over the years - but I do keep forgetting it all!

I didn't mind losing the hair on my head - (that wasn't age really!) but do object to it coming out of my ears!

I quite like the laughter lines, but don't recognise the face looking at me in the mirror!

I am quite chilled in general, especially since we moved down here, but if someone presses the buttons I still go, it never seems to leave you really. The real problem with getting old is accepting it, and I find that difficult.