Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 632 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

True story my mate Graham drove lorries all his life.
Used to help me with the kids football training back in the day. So I know hi well.
His day up at 4 am drive to Dudley pick up the big scrap lorry drive to south Wales drop load, drive back to Dudley pick up anther load drive to south wales drop the load drive back to Dudley load up and fuel up for the morning back home for 6 pm if lucky down the park to help me . Finish 8pm and he'd be in bed at 9pm .
Top Top bloke earned his money and it was never anywhere near mine.

Not for me Jeff

Yeah, but how many prostitutes have you murdered?

Junior 1 off to uni in Cardiff on Wednesday so this afternoon thought I would have the father/son ‘chat’.…..

’Right then , no drugs , drugs are bad mkaaaay. Booze is fine . Sex is fine, preferably girls but I’m an extremely modern and open minded dad :lol: so whatever floats your boat. Don‘t get anyone pregnant though, especially the local girls because you will have to stay down there and live in a house with no indoor plumbing. Right that’s that, let’s go and watch the football‘ .

Think I covered it all .

Junior 1 off to uni in Cardiff on Wednesday so this afternoon thought I would have the father/son ‘chat’.…..

’Right then , no drugs , drugs are bad mkaaaay. Booze is fine . Sex is fine, preferably girls but I’m an extremely modern and open minded dad :lol: so whatever floats your boat. Don‘t get anyone pregnant though, especially the local girls because you will have to stay down there and live in a house with no indoor plumbing. Right that’s that, let’s go and watch the football‘ .

Think I covered it all .

Ohhhh you're in trouble.

Think I covered it all .

It's worse than no indoor plumbing too! I don't think he will find the women to his liking there.

The way they wear makeup their makes them look like Cocoa the clown