Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 452 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Sonic boom where a plane travels faster than the speed of light, normally an RAF plane perhaps? Wasn’t there one down your way a few weeks ago?
No, that is a definate BOOM, got it all the time when Concorde didnt slow down early enough comming in over the north coast to Heathrow.
This was a deep growl that went on, in the end, for about ten minutes, as if something really big was circling.

Yearly top up of cosmetic eyebrows ✔ done this morning

Hairdressers: Friday coming

Reflexology: 29th of April in 2 weeks

Count down on each item

There are some grey plastic knobs underneath ours try turning them and the pressure should come back up.
Of course it may not be anything like that but worth a look

Cheers matey.

I'm about 90% sure I've found the loop (following a few hours on Google lol) but the distructions don't quite match the boiler (for some unknown reason) and in any event, no part of them covers recharging the pressure - it only covers pressurising for the first time on installation so telling me to open the bleed valves on all the radiators first just seems utterly batshit. I also can't find a video guide for this particular model.

Pressure in the taps themselves is as strong as ever (no spluttering to imply air has got in) as well so I can't see why the boiler has an issue with the bar - particularly as it begins heating the water out the tap, but fails after 15/20 seconds.

I'm guessing I should've been told about this when it was fitted - but nope. I also can't remember what the bar was set to/pressurised to before either.

Sod it, their cock up, they can fix it and I'll just make sure I'm walked through it this time.