Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 364 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Charleston is a blue city in a red state and Folly is more liberal than Charleston. I live on James Island, it takes me 10 minutes to get to Downtown Charleston and 10 minutes to get to Folly. There are many here on James Island who had Trump flags flying proudly until the 6th and then the majority of them took them down and only one house had a "Fuck Joe Biden" flag up until the 21st so I guess that's a win? My street is filled with Democrats and I love it. We all had socially distant street drinks to celebrate Biden's victory and again when he was inaugurated. There are about a dozen kids within 4 years of each other and they run around the neighborhood and go from backyard to backyard. We've are very lucky to be surrounded by people who think the same way we do when it comes to politics and how people should be treated.

It's very concerning that you don't want to live in the same neighbourhood as Trump supporters.

I've been to Sainsbury to get shopping for my parents. It was a real adventure - well, in the current circumstances anyway :lol: