Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 363 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Well a full bin collection is supposed to be happening today including plastic, glass and cardboard recycling , but as yet there has been to sight nor sound of the bin men.

Experience tells me they aren't going to bother today.
Thoughts and prayers mate , thoughts and prayers

Amazon delivered last night at 8.15, frozen roads, footpaths etc. I would much rather them delay delivery and keep safe. In the daylight, fine, but at night, are any of us that much in a rush for things? I think not.

Amazon delivered last night at 8.15, frozen roads, footpaths etc. I would much rather them delay delivery and keep safe. In the daylight, fine, but at night, are any of us that much in a rush for things? I think not.
The drivers are forced to do it. I can categorically confirm

Well a full bin collection is supposed to be happening today including plastic, glass and cardboard recycling , but as yet there has been to sight nor sound of the bin men.

Experience tells me they aren't going to bother today.

They won’t.
Lazy feckers. The lot of them. Bit of snow and ice. Pah

As I have said before, they don’t even have to pick the bins up now . Just pull them a few feet, press a button and watch them being emptied. Their trucks can cope with the conditions now.

Blimey , must be nightmare living in places like Norway in the winter with their snow and ice. Their bins must be overflowing.

They won’t.
Lazy feckers. The lot of them. Bit of snow and ice. Pah

As I have said before, they don’t even have to pick the bins up now . Just pull them a few feet, press a button and watch them being emptied. Their trucks can cope with the conditions now.

Blimey , must be nightmare living in places like Norway in the winter with their snow and ice. Their bins must be overflowing.

To be fair we have had the mostest snow ever seen and nobody has seen snow like it in Shirley , and it's the best snow ever.

Ah, must be one of those racist, Europe only things!

It was Robert Palmer song, Close To The Edge... not sure he was ever a 'thing' stateside to be fair!

Oh you mean the guy with the models? Yeah, he was pretty big over here in the 80s'.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh you mean the guy with the models? Yeah, he was pretty big over here in the 80s'.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And now he shall be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Thinking about it I have lived on two of the 4 edge's of America.

Anywho, here's a quick little video of my current edge of America, Folly Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me, apart from being Trump country!!!!

Charleston is a blue city in a red state and Folly is more liberal than Charleston. I live on James Island, it takes me 10 minutes to get to Downtown Charleston and 10 minutes to get to Folly. There are many here on James Island who had Trump flags flying proudly until the 6th and then the majority of them took them down and only one house had a "Fuck Joe Biden" flag up until the 21st so I guess that's a win? My street is filled with Democrats and I love it. We all had socially distant street drinks to celebrate Biden's victory and again when he was inaugurated. There are about a dozen kids within 4 years of each other and they run around the neighborhood and go from backyard to backyard. We've are very lucky to be surrounded by people who think the same way we do when it comes to politics and how people should be treated.

My parents will get a new fridge/freezer AND a new microwave this week.

That is surely too much excitement for one week?