Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 350 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

BIN NIGHT!

And a leisurely trip to the tip to dump about 10 bags, the house is almost back to normal.

I wasn't impressed by the binmen this week. Recycling week. They threw the recycling bins back on the drive.

Good job i noticed before anyone pulled in the drive. An email to waste recycling has been sent

Bins are back in their respective places following a faultless collection and indeed, for some of us, clean, today

I didnt find it theraputic, and more to the point neither did the wife.
I do all the cooking, but old fashioned washing up is a right pain in the arse.
Had no choice but to replace ours, the PCB had gone and replacing it was not really economical.
Just got to carry the bloody thing up the stairs now.
I know you love it mate but surely you don't have to take it to bed;)

Our binmen have done the recycle bin but not the general waste bin , total shambles this week, just bin out and sneaked an extra bag in it

Recycling collected in a timely and orderly manner.

No disruption to the schedule, only a couple of days in Christmas week were shifted to the following day.

Unfortunately though, the district council will now be charging £40 per year for green bin collections (over and above the horrific council tax) which is a total disgrace.

Recycling collected in a timely and orderly manner.

No disruption to the schedule, only a couple of days in Christmas week were shifted to the following day.

Unfortunately though, the district council will now be charging £40 per year for green bin collections (over and above the horrific council tax) which is a total disgrace.

We get charged the same for our gardening waste bin. I've refused to pay it and put any green waste in the general waste bin.

Morning. My kids are driving me bat shite crazy. They refuse to keep their playroom and bedroom clean. I don't quite know what to do, I've tried everything. They don't listen.