Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 253 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Have I ever mentioned that I sang ‘Rockin all over the world‘ several times with Rick Parfitt one drunken night at Uni.

Tis true.

200w.gif

For the record, I also considered these.

200.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

Morning all.

A dishwasher detergent pouch burst and squirted into my eye last night conveniently going under the gap of my glasses ffs.
How you ask ?. Well there were 2 stuck together and when I pulled them apart one burst.

It really stung. And after washing it out, it still really stung . I read the packet and it told me that they cause serious eye damage so I phoned NHS direct and they told me to go to A and E as they are corrosive. .

Fcuk that in these Covid-19 times. So I took my chances and thankfully I can still see this morning. :wahey:

I'm in the shopping centre below the Petronas Twin Towers and there is almost nobody here. It's freaky. The idea of bringing in restrictions but allowing the economy to continue as normal has failed.

Harrowing trip to Tesco just now - total chaos as they are resurfacing the car park and I was not informed! Managed to park eventually and get the shopping done, but harrowing nonetheless.

I managed the Sainsbury shop for myself (not much to get) and parents today. I do like my new system. Two boxes in a trolley, self scan, sorted.

I've been a bit deaf all-day, just realised my hearing aid was blocked with a bit of wax. Mind you it was probably for the best as I spent the day with the twins who are loud these days especially when they want food