Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 170 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Apocalypse here.

Branches down, roads temporarily flooded.

And .... worst of all...

Despite being at home all day Mrs M and juniors ignored the fact that the wheelie bin was at the top of the drive after emptying and when I returned from work I got soaking wet retrieving It.

Apocalypse here.

And .... worst of all...

Despite being at home all day Mrs M and juniors ignored the fact that the wheelie bin was at the top of the drive after emptying and when I returned from work I got soaking wet retrieving It.
Anarchy. You need to regain control asap Melon.

Losing control of refuse/recycling reflects very badly on you on this forum. Consider this a friendly warning.

Apocalypse here.

And .... worst of all...

As the senior garbologist here, I have to say how disappointing this is.
I hope that you take the time to reflect upon this situation and realise just how disappointing we have all found it.
Please redouble your efforts to ensure that normal service is resumed ASAP.

As the senior garbologist here, I have to say how disappointing this is.
I hope that you take the time to reflect upon this situation and realise just how disappointing we have all found it.
Please redouble your efforts to ensure that normal service is resumed ASAP.

Personally it's akin to the Dominic Cummins fiasco given how vocal MD is on bin etiquette.

Goooooooood (or bad, or indifferent, we are all about being inclusive here) morning Vital Villans :wave:

My bins have been emptied, I shall soon set about the task of putting them all away. Yes, 'them all'. I'm not just responsible for just one, how anyone can lose control of that is frankly baffling to me. #amateur.

I was going to say morning, but I think I shall inform everyone our bin was returned to it's rightful place straight after it was emptied yesterday.

Unless I slept through it, no storms or rain here last night either.

#disappointed

Getting bored of students whining on the BBC now.

I was predicted to get A*s and I got B's...did you get your predicted result in your mocks....'no'.