Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 154 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

I had an almost normal day out yesterday, all very strange with masks and wasn't helped by poor weather, but was so nice to get out and see some human beings!

More heart-stopping moments for those of us who support Glentoran. (The late Jonah watched the Glens during his sojourn in Northern Ireland.)
Last night were the semi-finals of the Irish Cup. Ballymena went through to the final (this coming Friday night) and, in the other match, the Glens prevailed. It was 1-1 after extra time and the penalty shoot-out went to sudden death. It evenually ended 7-6.

Afternoon all.

Yay it's bin day!

Absolute shambles for our bin collection yesterday of epic proportions.

General waste collected as normal and bin back in place by 8.30am.

Cardboard , plastics and glass not collected at all , further investigation revealed that the binmen missed our road out all together and simply forgot it . Just a traumatic ordeal.

Said recycling finally collected this morning at 10.34am.

Just had avocado on toast, for breakfast.

I don't remember ever having an avocado before, can't say it's that memorable an experience. It was ok

Are they an acquired taste?

Alot of people say so. I love them. Strangely enough I had one with some salad for lunch today

Hmm! Not sure why I think its strange. I enjoyed it though 🥑

Absolute shambles for our bin collection yesterday of epic proportions.

General waste collected as normal and bin back in place by 8.30am.

Cardboard , plastics and glass not collected at all , further investigation revealed that the binmen missed our road out all together and simply forgot it . Just a traumatic ordeal.

Said recycling finally collected this morning at 10.34am.

Should go for compo mate, that's simply not good enough.

Alot of people say so. I love them. Strangely enough I had one with some salad for lunch today

Hmm! Not sure why I think its strange. I enjoyed it though 🥑

May actually be me KK that doesn't really know what to do with one. I didn't dislike it I was just a bit Meh

May actually be me KK that doesn't really know what to do with one. I didn't dislike it I was just a bit Meh

You can eat them as they are or add them to foods like salad, houmous etc. Very popular they used to be with prawn cocktail