Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 142 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all.

Off to work just now ahead of the re-opening tomorrow. Staff training, risk assessments, temperature checks and much, much more.

How exciting.

Scaffolding going up as we speak. Exciting times.

I have Sunday lunch at a restaurant that is re-opening today. I don't know if they will check my temperature, but I am hot stuff!

difficult one isn't it? because then someone has to be in close contact surely? some might not think it much of a welcome, but it does make sense !

Just went on the scaffolding (out of my office window to get on it!) to clean the fascia above windows. Don't think I'll be doing that again! Not keen on being at a height like that, with my dizziness! lol All looks very clean though!

Did some shopping today for parents, then washed my fascia, then the gym, busy busy busy busy!

difficult one isn't it? because then someone has to be in close contact surely? some might not think it much of a welcome, but it does make sense !

You can buy a contactless thermometer now JF. My hairdresser used one last week.

She stands a little seay from you and holds this thing at the same level as your head.

She then presses a button and you feel this like puff on your forehead and that's it.

Its a tense moment I tell you as if you have a temperature its bye bye hair cut and colour time

Here you go

https://thermoscanplus.co.uk/product/thermoscanplus-2020/