Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 101 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I need to wash my car, i can confirm the need won't be fulfilled today though. I did however do my windows yesterday and must say, they are looking very smart!

Morning all.

Good round yesterday. Shot a 93 (92 last week), so fairly consistent. Played better overall but had 3 bad holes (quad bogey and triple bogey on two of the par 5's), so take out those brain fart moments and I'd be capable of shooting in the 80's somewhere.

How is everyone today? Looking forward to another glorious week in lockdown? (semi-lockdown, no lockdown, do whatever you wantdown) ?

Morning all.

Good round yesterday. Shot a 93 (92 last week), so fairly consistent. Played better overall but had 3 bad holes (quad bogey and triple bogey on two of the par 5's), so take out those brain fart moments and I'd be capable of shooting in the 80's somewhere.

Where did you play?

Morning all.

Yes , those windmill holes can be tricky.

Morning all.

I have just been for a walk. Busy out there innit.

Busy day today so just catching up.

I had to read this post twice to check.

It's an 'n' replacing the ' l ' away from giving too much info . And if that did occur it's no wonder it was busy outside. Would have caused a right crowd to gather. :lol: