Jon Nolan | Vital Football

Jon Nolan

"This means Joel Logan (Rochdale), John Nolan (Lincoln City), James Caton (Shrewsbury Town) and Taylor McKenzie (Notts County) will be returning to their parent clubs."

http://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/article/danny-2879803.aspx

Skip155 - 2/1/2016 18:47

impede - 2/1/2016 18:42

Looks like he is on his way back. Wonder why Wrexham don't want him. :wtf:

Today just gets better and better :-(

My thoughts exactly.

Was really hoping Wrexham we're going to take him. That's another player we have to try and offload.

How many games did he manage? Soccerbase is saying 6 and not played since mid November?

DEEPING IMP - 2/1/2016 18:58

Imping - 2/1/2016 18:51

How many games did he manage? Soccerbase is saying 6 and not played since mid November?

He played 70mins today

He didn't, he wasn't even in the squad today. He hasn't featured for them since November 14...

Have always rated Jon Nolan. At 23 he has so much potential and hopefully can fulfil it with Lincoln City. A welcome return as far as I'm concerned!

Scrimp - 2/1/2016 19:43

Have always rated Jon Nolan. At 23 he has so much potential and hopefully can fulfil it with Lincoln City. A welcome return as far as I'm concerned!

So are you Sean Newton or Jon Nolans dad?

It's amazing isn't it? How we all have such polarised views of some players. Nolan and Power seem to be the biggest examples. For me there is no question both have talent. Nolan is a skilful player that I enjoy watching. I recall him tying the Eastliegh defence in knots running at them. He's young, has some attitude and i'm not sure he wants to be far from scouserland. Can Chris get the best of Nolan. Perhaps not.

Power is another divisive player. I think his personal commitment and leadership does bring something to our squad. Has his good and bad games as they all do but on balance is a positive influence especially now he's got his discipline under control.

There are so many dynamics involved. Do I want to be here so far from family and friends ? Do I click with the manager and team mates, am I playing my style of football and in my preferred position ?

You can be a good footballer at this level, which I think Nolan can. But it all needs to be right to see the talent.

I think Wrexham are having a general clear out so they can get people in to salvage their season which has taken something of a nosedive of late.

At least Lincoln Vital allows those with minority views to air them without prejudice!

plumbob - 2/1/2016 21:15

At least Lincoln Vital allows those with minority views to air them without prejudice!

Agreed I think he is no where near good enough, but there are plenty with different opinions, and they should be able to air there views without getting abused for it. In my mind different opinions make this forum.

Stevie_imp - 2/1/2016 20:41

It's amazing isn't it? How we all have such polarised views of some players. Nolan and Power seem to be the biggest examples. For me there is no question both have talent. Nolan is a skilful player that I enjoy watching. I recall him tying the Eastliegh defence in knots running at them. He's young, has some attitude and i'm not sure he wants to be far from scouserland. Can Chris get the best of Nolan. Perhaps not.

Power is another divisive player. I think his personal commitment and leadership does bring something to our squad. Has his good and bad games as they all do but on balance is a positive influence especially now he's got his discipline under control.

There are so many dynamics involved. Do I want to be here so far from family and friends ? Do I click with the manager and team mates, am I playing my style of football and in my preferred position ?

You can be a good footballer at this level, which I think Nolan can. But it all needs to be right to see the talent.

I also thought that he was fantastic at Eastleigh. Ironically, if he played like that every week someone would come along and buy him!

At least he can get around the pitch.

He was basically begging Wrexham to keep him, was he not?