JoMU - the state they are in | Page 83 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

I expect the rag boards are alight with joy and banging on about revenge.
An example……….

“Not just a thrilling game but another win for football, after heroics from Real Madrid and Atalanta this week. Now there is a fighting chance of someone other than City winning the FA Cup, and thus breathing life into the bruised, floppy body of the beautiful game.”

An example……….

“Not just a thrilling game but another win for football, after heroics from Real Madrid and Atalanta this week. Now there is a fighting chance of someone other than City winning the FA Cup, and thus breathing life into the bruised, floppy body of the beautiful game.”
Well the author of that prose is not going to win a Booker Prize any time soon.

“Heroics from Real Madrid”. Delusional.

They scraped through by the skin of their teeth and with the assistance of VAR whose decision about which frame to use to deny Coventry the winning goal was crucial.

Guaranteed - that goal was scored by the rags and chalked off……we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

I am losing count of the number of campaigns we have launched for the rags to retain their garbage managers……but here goes…
#KeepErikMidTableHag

He’s doing a fab job.

‘It is the end for Ten Hag - there is no coming back'​

To add to:-

#SavetheMoysiah
#SaveMaureen
#KeepOilyatthewheel

Last edited:
If we get rolled in the cup final he can say two pots in two years and hope to cling on, a proper player clean out could bring them back to life, but many are not wanted by other clubs with their wages. Long may Eric stay in the role, a top manager.

Officially now a Mickey Mouse Club.

Suffice to say some of their fans are less than impressed.

“would include extensive interview time with Ferguson”

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they just have to ask Fergie about “Not in my lifetime”