Joke | Page 237 | Vital Football

Joke

I scared the postman today by going to the door naked. I don't know what scared him more,......

My naked body or the fact I knew where he lived!......

At a Catholic Sunday school a group of students were asked what they wanted to be when they grow up.

The first kid said I want to be a firefighter, another said I want to be a priest, and this girl said, "I want to be a prostitute". The nun looks at the child in utter horror and says "You want to be a what?" The girl responds "a prostitute".

The nun sighs relief and says "Good, for a second I thought you said you wanted to be a protestant."

Bloke is sent to prison for the first time and meets his cell mate whose is a hulk. After the guard leaves the cell mate says Tonight when the lights go out we will play mummies and daddies and you can choose who you want to be. All day the guy is craping himself and eventually decides its better to give than receive. When the lights went off the cell mate says So who you wanna be? I'll be daddie says the newby. Cellmate says Good, now get over here and suck mommies cock.

This doesn't really fit this thread but I didn't want to start another thread (I'm saving the environment) so I'm putting it here.

I stumbled across this guy on youtube and I can't stop watching his videos.

The houses round here keep getting burgled and have all their crisps, biscuits, sweets, and cakes nicked.

Police say it's the local snack heads.

Ruth Davidson says she is stepping down to spend more time with her family and to focus on her career as a body double for Arlene Foster of the DUP