Joke | Page 228 | Vital Football

Joke

In a new poll, 40% of U.K. citizens say they think Jeremy Corbyn will be elected Prime Minister in the next parliament.

They also said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish packing."

I just bought some new "Harry & Meghan" condoms. They are not the only Royal Contraceptive on sale though - you can also buy photos of Camilla for your headboard.

A local barber in my area just got arrested for selling drugs. Blew my mind. I've been his customer for years. I had no idea he was a barber.

My mate told me his missus was out so he showered went to bed, knob in one hand whilst popping the DVD he got off E-Bay into the DVD player. He laid back ready to watch "Bald and Barely Legal" only spend the next 40 minutes watching a documentry on tyre wear. :lol:

A doctor looks at recently deceased patient and asks, “What were his final words?” The nurse replies, “None, Doctor his wife was with him to the very end.”

Diane Abbott receives one third of all the abuse sent to British politicians, The Times reports.

That is utterly appalling! Only a third! .... Come on guys, let’s get that figure up to half at least.

I’m now absolutely convinced that the BBC are totally out of touch with their audience. They’ve just announced that people won’t need a TV license to watch the Royal wedding.

How the fuck does that benefit anyone in Liverpool?

Had to go to the doctors today because for the past week I've been thinking that I'm Rocky Balboa and acting out all of the movies.

Turns out it's due to my high testostallone.

"Can I help you?" asked the shop assistant
"I'm okay" I replied "Just Looking"

"I'll have to ask you to leave then" she said

"Why?" I asked. "I'm not doing any harm"

"Just get the fuck out!" she snapped, pulling up her knickers

"These are the staff toilets"