Jokanovic going to be Sacked ? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Jokanovic going to be Sacked ?

Has money for transfers dried up?
That's the wrong way of looking at it?
Look at what Paul did last season he embraced the youth in our club and they brought an improvement.
It's not about money it's about making the right decisions.
We believe in the academy.​
Yep money has dried up.

Too many assumed he wouldn't have come if he wasn't to be backed by the Owner, not sure why.
He shares our values and interest in player development while also possessing the ambition and determination to get the most out of our current squad.
That's why they appointed Hecky, I'm sure the board appointed Slav with the same remit. I imagine the owner backed him as much as much as the club could afford, hopefully without putting the club at risk. I imagine the wages for the four loans is hefty and it wouldn't surprise me me if some weren't returned to sender.
Still does not explain what happened in the transfer window. Broken promises or just poor recruitment staff with poor due dillegence (Vieira and Collado).
We are in danger of just repeating this again in 6 months time if we don't start getting a lot more professional.

Yusuf: Was Slavisa always going to lose his job?
No, the season has been lacklustre and not evolved as we had hoped but the performance is not the reason we are making the change.
We feel the last 19 games is an opportunity to make the change but not because.
We weren't ready in the summer to have a strategic plan but we do have that now and it's because of several factors and Paul's willingness to take on the job at this point​
You couldn't make it up.

Yusuf: Why make a permanent appointment if no plan in place in summer?
The appointment was based on facts in our possession at the time
We could be top of the league now with 55 points and had that happened we would have taken more time to develop the plan but the strategic exercise is revolutionary and as the season developed all things being equal we would not have terminated his contract if he was the man to deliver that plan.
Focus more on who is the most appropriate person to lead the team to promotion.​
" strategic exercise is revolutionary"

Maybe they will share it with the punters in the future, won't hold my breath mind.

Yusuf Continued
Paul will be the club's football manager​
I am told that is not a title that will go down well here. I don't care, I am not from Sheffield and I am not a football man I am the chairman.​
We are not going to discuss the plan here, the focus is on football.​

Prince Abdullah has been the face of the club and will no longer be the case. You won't see much of me either.

At least there's some good news then.

I don't care, I am not from Sheffield and I am not a football man

Classic

A Fulham fan tweeted earlier but I can’t find it now he said we are a point worse off than where he was in his 1st season there at the same stage he also said he had a constant battle with the board to get the players he wanted they weren’t fully backing him but it all clicked when mitrovic came in on loan it took them 2 yrs. I wonder where we will be in 2 yrs :hmmm:

Yusuf Continued
Paul will be the club's football manager​
I am told that is not a title that will go down well here. I don't care, I am not from Sheffield and I am not a football man I am the chairman.​
We are not going to discuss the plan here, the focus is on football.​

Prince Abdullah has been the face of the club and will no longer be the case. You won't see much of me either.

At least there's some good news then.

I don't care, I am not from Sheffield and I am not a football man

Classic
Posted this on the manager in thread thread

A Fulham fan tweeted earlier but I can’t find it now he said we are a point worse off than where he was in his 1st season there at the same stage he also said he had a constant battle with the board to get the players he wanted they weren’t fully backing him but it all clicked when mitrovic came in on loan it took them 2 yrs. I wonder where we will be in 2 yrs :hmmm:

We've just given a manager 35 poor games before changing him. The club would have been better served by cutting that short by 20 games. Who is to say. Possible oucomes in the future do not make this a poor decision on their own.

See the case of My Auntie and the bollocks...

No surprise Jokanovic has gone - it wasn't working out for either party. Manager and club were clearly never on the same page so it's a mystery it got past the interview stage.

The rest of today's drama was a shit show proving outside of the fantasy of a super crop of kids coming through there's no real joined up thinking of how to take the club forward.

The club's only going to go backwards with the likes of Bettis and Giansiracusa in power.

I would just like to ask the Prince one basic question, why did he appoint Jokanovic if we were in this bad a financial state ?. He could and should have just appointed Heckinbottom and saved alot of money. Instead he has made the club, himself and all his associates look like a bunch of incompetent amateurs.

I would just like to ask the Prince one basic question, why did he appoint Jokanovic if we were in this bad a financial state ?. He could and should have just appointed Heckinbottom and saved alot of money. Instead he has made the club, himself and all his associates look like a bunch of incompetent amateurs.
There’s a reason why they look like incompetent amateurs