John Terry's new role | Vital Football

John Terry's new role

We could have done with him against Leeds.
The Egyptian appointment is an odd one but one I'd imagine will make him millions. Good work if you can get it!.

John Terry latest, Villa are trying to get him to sign up again. Brucie says they lack a leader and would welcome him back, but there could be a snag as Sporting Lisbon have now come in to try and hijack the move?

Last edited:
[didnQUOTE="Manofpride, post: 1550166, member: 4212"]John Terry latest, Villa are trying to get him to sign up again. Brucie says they lack a leader and would welcome him back, but there could be a snag as Sporting Lisbon have now come in to try and hijack the move?[/QUOTE]

Didn’t do them much good last season and he’s not far off 38 now.
Expensive luxury and we’ll have our leader when Davies returns.

[didnQUOTE="Manofpride, post: 1550166, member: 4212"]John Terry latest, Villa are trying to get him to sign up again. Brucie says they lack a leader and would welcome him back, but there could be a snag as Sporting Lisbon have now come in to try and hijack the move?

Didn’t do them much good last season and he’s not far off 38 now.
Expensive luxury and we’ll have our leader when Davies returns.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, most villa fans I know, really rated him last season.

I agree, he's not the player for us, as you say we've got Davies for that role and I don't think would work with FL playing under him for so many years, to have their roles suddenly switched.

Latest Rams News