John Terry? | Vital Football

John Terry?

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
According to the Birmingham Mail, John Terry has played his last game for Villa after his contract came to an end. Apparently he is weighing up offers from China, the MLS or a player coach role.

With his mate potentially taking over at the Rams could it be that 2+2 does make 4?

Do we really want JT at DCFC?

Doubt it. With FFP looming ahead for you, it'll be cutting back time, not splashing out.

Doubt it. With FFP looming ahead for you, it'll be cutting back time, not splashing out.

It's only 18yrs since he was a dog maybe he will come back to you Oh hold on you have already got a brilliant centre back in Fox

Last edited:
Just read on 90min.com that JT has taken a big pay cut to join Frank at DCFC. That's it then............. he isn't coming ;)

I'd be delighted if he came in as a player coach, the passion he has can only be good. Hopefully Lampard can get someone good enough to replace Phillips, our attacking play has suffered since he joined.

I'd be delighted if he came in as a player coach, the passion he has can only be good. Hopefully Lampard can get someone good enough to replace Phillips, our attacking play has suffered since he joined.

Because we defended too deep, backed off, didn't pressure the opposition and our midfield 2 were often overrun by the oppositions 4 and 5 man midfield we got less chances than before but still ended up with the =4th best goals for tally in the League it's all the fault of our strikers' coach? I don't see the logic in that Adi.

Adi What does Phillips actually do I think is title is striking coach whatever that means Surely the strikers have to play how the manager wants them to Surely you don't need a coach for players like Nugent Martin Jerome or Vydra He seems to have had some easy money without the responsibility to me

Rowett has apparently said he isn't interested in taking any DCFC players.... (Source Telegraph)

According to the Birmingham Mail, John Terry has played his last game for Villa after his contract came to an end. Apparently he is weighing up offers from China, the MLS or a player coach role.

With his mate potentially taking over at the Rams could it be that 2+2 does make 4?

Do we really want JT at DCFC?
Only on a pay as you go contract, and a huge huge drop in wages.........................................So it will be China where he is heading :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Latest Rams News