John Marquis | Vital Football

John Marquis

vinney

Vital Reserves Team
Looks as if we are going to have a bit easier job on Saturday, as Marquis is set to join Portsmouth for 1mill +. Not bad for a club that were skint a few years ago.

Looks as if we are going to have a bit easier job on Saturday, as Marquis is set to join Portsmouth for 1mill +. Not bad for a club that were skint a few years ago.
Now I'm worried about when we play Pompey

Good luck to him, done the right thing when released by Millwall, moved out of his comfort zone worked hard and got his rewards. Plus we will reap the benefits of the sell on fee! If Dack moves and we sign Matt Jarvis and pay ourselves a handsome reward then we can afford that top striker. Good stuff.

#letssticktogether

Portsmouth were probably favourites for the title even before they signed Marquis. However we do like an away win at Pompey!

Good luck to him, done the right thing when released by Millwall, moved out of his comfort zone worked hard and got his rewards. Plus we will reap the benefits of the sell on fee! If Dack moves and we sign Matt Jarvis and pay ourselves a handsome reward then we can afford that top striker. Good stuff.

#letssticktogether
Don't understand what you mean by us reaping
the benefits of a sell on fee from marquis?

Don't understand what you mean by us reaping
the benefits of a sell on fee from marquis?

He was referring to the sell on fee if Dack moves. I am aassuming an autocorrect put in an exclamation mark in the middle of the sentence. Which confused the meaning of the sentence.

I’ve heard a rumour that Scally is the new Brexit Secretary. We will be leaving the EU in October but will be entitled to a 20% cut on all trade between EU countries.

Apparently this is almost as good as WTO terms.