John Lundstram | Vital Football

John Lundstram

No John, you ran your contract down to get an English Premier League move and 60k a week. And that plan failed. Because you're shite. And fucking thick.

I went up a mountain in Canada, the professional guide led us through bear country but half way up asked for more money. We shouted for help, we pleaded for him to do his best but he left us floundering passing the ball to the opposition.

I wont post on here any more as I want to post on European web sites.

And Celtic, trying to attract Baldock with European football, are already out of Europe!!

Hope it goes the same way for Rangers.

Celtic being knocked out of the CL is becoming a fun early season tradition - to be fair though the Danish team that beat them are a tidy outfit. Celtic are only there this season because of the coefficiency points Rangers won for the SPL.

Now they've got the Europa League qualifiers to be humiliated in. 😁

Celtic being knocked out of the CL is becoming a fun early season tradition - to be fair though the Danish team that beat them are a tidy outfit. Celtic are only there this season because of the coefficiency points Rangers won for the SPL.

Now they've got the Europa League qualifiers to be humiliated in. 😁

With Rangers hopefully getting dicked by Malmo on the 8th Aug.

John 'no one can question my commitment' Lundstram.

Even playing for the best team in an ale house league like the SPL he'll get found out. He's just not a very good footballer.

Came on as sub for the last half hour. He didn’t do much really apart from one decent long ball, he moved the ball on quickly and but had a tendency to play it a bit short. A Livingston player has to go off injured because a Rangers player had to dive in to get to one of his under hit passes.

All in all pretty average Lunny then but I suppose it’s early days. He did play one audacious flick which would have looked great if Rangers were attacking and he was bearing down on goal but he was in fact deep in his own half with not a Livingston player to be seen. A truly bizarre moment. 😂

Well in my case I’m only showing an interest in Lundstram because I still can’t believe that Rangers actually signed him…and the fact it was the first game of a new season…it’ll wear off unlike Jags.
Is that the same Jags who some said gave the penalty away deliberately against Wigan so he could get a move to Everton.Jags has had a gr8 career and i wish him well in the future and as far as Lundy's concerned,good luck to him,i'm not concerned that he left but unlike some i've no axe to grind with him either,players come and go all the time.UTB

It's the manner in which they come and go that matters though Rod.

Some with class, dignity and the thanks and support of the fans.
Then there's Lundstram's way.