John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Page 4 | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

Yes we should appeal. Comments about Lundstram going over the top, went in to do him, etc,etc. coming from our own is poor imo. Lundstram is our player, like it or not, was picked to play a part by CW. Support the players and the manager, we all like to express our opinions be it right or wrong but at the end of the day stay loyal to the cause. We need it this season.

Last edited:
Yes we should appeal. Comments about Lundstram going over the top, went in to do him, etc,etc. coming from our own is poor imo. Lundstram is our player, like it or not, was picked to play a part by CW. Support the players and the manager, we all like to express our opinioions be it right or wrong but at the end of the day stay loyal to the cause. We need it this season.

Your name sums you up. You might find me supporting lunwanker if he had any loyalty towards the blades. Personally I would never play him again and fuck him off in January to anyone stupid enough to want him.

Your name sums you up. You might find me supporting lunwanker if he had any loyalty towards the blades. Personally I would never play him again and fuck him off in January to anyone stupid enough to want him.
The name was given by the system when I joined, never realised you could change it at the time, for whatever reason and the system doesn't allow it now. Not really concerned, change it to what you will.

Here you go for everyone who has said he’s gone over the top there’s your evidence

View attachment 44384
Could you do another one of those just a few frames further on.

In case you cant i will describe what happens next,the momentum of lunging Lundtrums follow thru takes his foot straight onto the Brighton players ankle,no ifs or buts.

Its the type of tackle he has done (when it suits him) all his SUFC career,the Wolves one out wide was miss timed and cost us,the Grealish one he just got it timed about right but still cleared the player out.

I cant wait for lunging Lundstrum to empty his locker.

Could you do another one of those just a few frames further on.

In case you cant i will describe what happens next,the momentum of lunging Lundtrums follow thru takes his foot straight onto the Brighton players ankle,no ifs or buts.

Its the type of tackle he has done (when it suits him) all his SUFC career,the Wolves one out wide was miss timed and cost us,the Grealish one he just got it timed about right but still cleared the player out.

I cant wait for lunging Lundstrum to empty his locker.
I saw his follow through (momentum) catch the opponents foot. No foul in a contact sport but a foul in this righteous era. Chippy

That means it was a foul then Chips.

No Chippy and you know why.......seems fairies want to run the game these days.
Did Lunny look at him funny before he then took a minute to decide to try to break his leg or did he tackle in a split second to win the ball? He won the ball and on the follow through caught his foot (after the ball)....contact made in a contact sport.