John Fleck | Vital Football

John Fleck

He's a hard little bastard. He'll be fine. Didn't even want the stretcher by the look of it!

Sheffield United

Flecky's on his way home:clap:
Copied From SUFC

Sheffield United is grateful to report that John Fleck has been discharged from hospital and will return to Sheffield today.
He was conscious when he was taken to the Royal Berkshire Hospital and was communicative with club and medical personnel, as well as his family.
After comprehensive medical examinations and staying in hospital overnight for observation, he has been allowed home, where United medical staff will continue to monitor him closely.
United and John Fleck would like to thank all who assisted at a stressful time last night and also everyone for their supportive messages.

He'd be walking home had this been 10 yrs ago:Fingers:
Maybe he would but I am not interested in 10 years ago it is all about now. We will soon find out in the JTW if Slav is going to get backed or not. Hopefully it is better than the last transfer window which was shambolic.

Maybe he would but I am not interested in 10 years ago it is all about now. We will soon find out in the JTW if Slav is going to get backed or not. Hopefully it is better than the last transfer window which was shambolic.
Wrong BfL.
It's about the future!

Great to hear that Flecky is on the mend.
I'm a great believer in something good coming out of something bad.....for the team it may galvanise them into a more "united" unit than they have been....for me it will stop me posting rubbish about players.........and most importantly for Flecky I hope it means that he's aware of something/a condition that perhaps previously he wasn't - knowledge is king.

UTB

Someone like Fleck might be giving his absolute all to get back to his best only to be handicapped by some condition or problem he can do nothing about, so that is worth bearing in mind before being too harsh.

The same might apply to Stevens.

Both of these guys have been at full tilt for 4 years or so to perform above any reasonable expectations and who's to say in what ways it may have taken its toll.

Great to hear that Flecky is on the mend.
I'm a great believer in something good coming out of something bad.....for the team it may galvanise them into a more "united" unit than they have been....for me it will stop me posting rubbish about players.........and most importantly for Flecky I hope it means that he's aware of something/a condition that perhaps previously he wasn't - knowledge is king.

UTB
I don’t think he’s been right since that back injury sustained whilst with Scotland aya whether that triggered something who knows but he will have the best medical attention looking into it that’s for sure,here’s hoping it’s not something too serious 🙏

Wonder if Fleck has been vaccinated?

There's a lot of attention on what's happened to him from people everywhere and naturally this question is the focus of much of it.

The increase in the number of athletes collapsing this year can't be a coincidence.

I oppose the vaccine coercion and mandates massively and for this to happen to Fleck feels quite deeply personal.

Wigan's Charlie Wyke collapsed in training earlier in the week, in a similar fashion to Fleck. There's also rumours that Sergio Aguero is going to have to retire after suffering something similar. There's definitely been an increase in these kinds of cases recently and it seems weird to me that there isn't some sort of official investigation into it from some government or sporting body.

Wonder if Fleck has been vaccinated?

There's a lot of attention on what's happened to him from people everywhere and naturally this question is the focus of much of it.

The increase in the number of athletes collapsing this year can't be a coincidence.

I oppose the vaccine coercion and mandates massively and for this to happen to Fleck feels quite deeply personal.
On the other hand, Fleck actually contracted Covid in June so maybe he collapsed as a result of getting the disease, not because he took the jab?