John Fleck | Vital Football

John Fleck

Magnetnotmaggots

Vital Squad Member
There are reports in certain online media outlets that "ONE DAY !!!!" John Fleck would like to return to Rangers.

Sure, in a Roy Keane, Robbie Keane playing for Celtic at the end of their careers type of way, it might happen.

But Rangers fans are taking this literally and demanding that the club sign him.

1) They haven't got a pot to piss in

2) He's a top quality EPL player not SPL player

3) When recently linked with a £20 million move to Arsenal his on camera comment was "No chance"

At 28 he has 5-6 good years in the EPL and if he can't hack it at 34-35 then maybe he can go back to Rangers, but until then he's not going anywhere near them

There are reports in certain online media outlets that "ONE DAY !!!!" John Fleck would like to return to Rangers.

Sure, in a Roy Keane, Robbie Keane playing for Celtic at the end of their careers type of way, it might happen.

But Rangers fans are taking this literally and demanding that the club sign him.

1) They haven't got a pot to piss in

2) He's a top quality EPL player not SPL player

3) When recently linked with a £20 million move to Arsenal his on camera comment was "No chance"

At 28 he has 5-6 good years in the EPL and if he can't hack it at 34-35 then maybe he can go back to Rangers, but until then he's not going anywhere near them
would billy sharp go and play for sheffield united or Alan shearer go and play for newcastle. dont under estimate the power of the club ya love .

would billy sharp go and play for sheffield united or Alan shearer go and play for newcastle. dont under estimate the power of the club ya love .

Bit different though
Shearer was at Blackburn and Newcastle were a top team pushing for the League title and qualifying for the Champions League

Sharp didn't really have anywhere else of any major importance to go.

Both were swung by support, sure, but in an upward motion.
A player doesn't relegate his career because of it.
There might be time for Fleck at Rangers in a last season hurrah, but I can't see him going back any earlier

I think it's a similar story to when Kyle Walker said he wanted to play for us again before he retired.I think(Hope) FLECKY will be at BDBL for at least another 3 seasons.UTMPB

fingers crossed ,but i agree wi ya both team on the up in prem ,or a shit rangers ,if ya want to play at the highest level then its a no brainer lol