John becks centre spot pre match fan talks | Page 2 | Vital Football

John becks centre spot pre match fan talks

How did he get suspended? A rare thing in those days.

Rothman's Yearbook has Dick Krzywicki as No.4 for the Stockport match (then dropped again for Donny match).

Booth was suspended for the number of penalty points he'd accumulated for bookings. I don't know what figure it was that triggered a suspension, but apparently Terry Cooper had also been close.

Freeman is shown as no. 4 in the Nannestads' Official History, also in the team lineup given in the Echo report of the match, also (for what it's worth) in the team changes I wrote in my copy of the programme at the time. Krzywicki was no. 9 in all these.

Booth was suspended for the number of penalty points he'd accumulated for bookings. I don't know what figure it was that triggered a suspension, but apparently Terry Cooper had also been close.

Freeman is shown as no. 4 in the Nannestads' Official History, also in the team lineup given in the Echo report of the match, also (for what it's worth) in the team changes I wrote in my copy of the programme at the time. Krzywicki was no. 9 in all these.

Thanks Merthyr!